Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||plus car allowance, bonus and bens|
|Contact Name:||Mandy Baines|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 08:27|
Your new company
This market leading commercial business which is growing by acquisition and organic growth are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner at their offices in Colchester, Essex
Your new role
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance the Finance Business Partner will be part of the Divisional Management Team and work closely with the Divisional Managing Director and operational stake holders, providing them with high quality management information and analysis to enable the division to drive performance and achieve business targets.
- Review the monthly management accounts
- Management of balance sheet and profit and loss
- Produce the monthly management divisional board pack with commentary and analysis
- Work closely with the Divisional Managing Director and Business Partner to provide financial support to enable them to achieve forecasts, budgets and business targets.
- Provide key analysis and support on business projects and new business opportunities
- Provide support to stake holders with budgets, forecasts and business planning
- Manage the year end reporting for the division liaising with the auditors as required
- Developing management information to support the business stake holders
What you'll need to succeed
The Finance Business Partner will be a qualified accountant with excellent communication, analytical and reporting skills. They will enjoy working closely with the business to add value, influencing performance and strategy. They will have advanced IT skills with the ability to capture data, manipulate and provide high quality reports which are easy to understand by non finance stake holders.
What you'll get in return
The Finance Business Partner will receive a competitive salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 plus car allowance, discretionary bonus, pension and benefits package.
As Finance Business Partner you will have the opportunity to influence and you will spend time with the senior management team and board Directors. The business has an excellent track record and they are looking for an ambitious Finance Business Partner who would like to develop their skills in a fast moving and innovative business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum
Supply Chain Finance Business Partner
£65000 - £70000 per annum + £5kCar + Bonus + Benefits
Senior Finance Business Partner - Supply Chain
Yorkshire and the Humber
£50000 - £65000 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum