Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£45000 - £48000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:42|
English Heritage is a developing and commercially aware charity that cares for over 400 historic monuments, buildings and places for the benefit of over 10 million visitors each year. They have ambitious plans for growth and Robertson Bell are exclusively partnered with them to recruit a Finance Business Partner into the team.
This commercially focussed Finance Business Partner role will specialise in working to provide a strong finance service across regional sites to the Historic Properties Department in the North and West regions as well as developing and enhancing the existing service from Finance to the rest of the organisation.
The key responsibilities will be:
- Monitoring and reporting the financial performance of the Territory with a focus on improving the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance.
- Business partnering with multiple stakeholders across two main regions in order to support and challenge them in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Reviewing of reports across multiple projects to produce and present accurate and informative reports for the purpose of the budget holders and the wider organisation.
- Managing two Assistant Finance Business Partner’s whilst supporting and developing their careers to add value to the organisation.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to financial procedures in order to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered.
- Producing monthly financial reporting such as P&L and balance sheet posting, department financial forecast and provision of commentary on actual and forecast financial performance.
- Travelling to multiple of the historical sites to engage with budget holders and ascertain elements that can improve analytical insight.
English Heritage is a forward-thinking and commercially aware charity who offer excellent development opportunities to employees. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to add a huge amount of value to the directorate and the wider organisation.
They also offer a generous holiday and pension package, study support packages (if applicable) and opportunities for flexible working, as well as free entry to all English Heritage sites.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a CCAB qualified accountant or finalist (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA).
- Have commercial acumen with the ability to use their initiative and work independently.
- Have strong business partnering skills with experience of liaising with stakeholders at all levels.
- Ideally have knowledge of capital investment and risk involved in this area.
- Have exceptional communication skills.
- Have strong, advanced Excel skills with the ability to build reports and some dashboard construction.
- Be ambitious and driven in order to work proactively in an ever-changing environment.
This opportunity can be based in London, Bristol or York and is being advertised in all 3 locations.
This role will close on 23rd February at 11:59pm with applications being reviewed on a daily basis. Interviews will take place the week beginning the 24th February. Apply now to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's