£42000 - £46000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
24 days ago
Robertson Bell Finance are working with a prominent, well established Government body based in central London in their search for a Finance Business Partner. This is an exciting career enhancing opportunity that will add value and experience to your developing skill set.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Liaising across internal departments to ensure the effective and accurate delivery of financial information to those from non-financial backgrounds.
- Acting as key liaison point between Finance and the business, building in depth understanding of different business areas and performance priorities.
- Providing analysis to support decision making and using benchmarking to highlight opportunities and add value.
- Supporting the financial analysis of business areas to prepare for Spending Reviews, risk management and business planning processes.
- Interacting with a variety of external stakeholders on a regular basis allowing for transparency on costing; ensuring financial information is collected within tight deadlines.
- Working on business cases with a real-world impact with relation to costing, profit and the organisation's annual commentary.
The successful candidate will be CCAB, or equivalent, qualified or part qualified and actively studying towards their accountancy qualification with strong communication skills and established experience producing detailed analysis for the business and conveying this information to multiple stakeholders. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career with the successful candidate encouraged to take every opportunity given to learn and progress.