Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40000 - £43000 per annum + Excellent Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 12:57|
Want to work for a leading property organisation with hundreds of millions of pounds worth of assets? Are you a newly qualified accountant looking to broaden your financial knowledge? Do you want to work for an organisation that prides themselves on developing their staff within? Then this is the role for you!
My client is a rapidly growing nationwide property organisation based in Birmingham looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their team in a role filled with fantastic growth and development potential.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are as follows:
- Liaise closely with a variety of senior internal and external stakeholders, building excellent relationships with them in order to successfully aid in the development of new properties and the transfer of assets.
- Provide vital input into the strategic decision-making process, with due diligence undertaken in order to effectively advise senior stakeholders.
- Analyse complex financial information to ensure that stakeholders are fully aware of any financial risks and tax implications that projects may include.
- Take the lead on the budgeting and forecasting process, reviewing them with stakeholders and analysing any variances that there may be.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to develop their career further in a broad finance role within a highly ambitious organisation with growth-plans in place to substantially increase in size over the next ten years. Furthermore, as this role is highly project-based, there is the opportunity for the successful candidate to really mould the role in their own image, in order to move further down their chosen career path.
The successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified as an accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Ideally experience of audit, assurance or forensic accounting, however, candidates without this are still encouraged to apply.
- A natural problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as applications are reviewed daily and this role may be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partnering Manager
£60k - 63k per year
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Solihull, West Midlands
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Market leading benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum