Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£33000 - £38000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Palmer|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2020 10:59|
Interested in a role that offers wonderful financial support to the completion of your accountancy qualifications? Want to be part of an organisation that puts time and effort into the development of their staff? Looking for a CV enhancing role that will help you further your career within finance? Then this is the role for you!
My client is an instantly recognisable organisation based in London looking for a Finance Business Partner to join their finance team in a hugely commercially focused role.
The main responsibilities of the Finance Business Partner are as follows:
- Liaise closely with senior managers at the director-level to review their budgets with them, highlighting any variances that may be in the budget.
- Take the lead in the production of budgets and quarterly reforecasts.
- Full responsibility for analysing the various costs to the organisation, ensuring that they are all necessary to its growth and operation.
- Act as the main point of contact in finance for all cost centres within the remit of the role.
- Provide invaluable support to the Head of Finance Business Partnering in making sure that the various projects operated by the organisation stay within budget.
This is a wonderful development opportunity for a part-qualified accountant looking to build their career further within an organisation that focuses on progression within. Furthermore, this role offers a fantastic study support package, which includes financial support and study leave, alongside great on the job training from the Head of Finance Business Partnering.
The successful candidate will:
- Be actively studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, etc.).
- Previously have worked within a management accountancy or finance business partnering-based role.
- Have Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Have the motivation and ambition to build a fantastic career as a Finance Business Partner.
If you are interested in this position, please apply immediately as this role is likely to gather a lot of interest and will be filled before the closing date.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
£48000 - £55000 per annum
Interim Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£38000 - £44000 per annum
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Local Government Pension Plan