Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Medical, Pension|
|Reference:||NH 46574 ED_1580493662|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||January 31, 2020 18:01|
£50- £60kpa plus Bonus, Medical & Pension
Our client, one of the world's leading brands in their respective industry has created an exciting opportunity for a talented and highly driven individual to join the brand. The purpose of this role is to provide finance support to the business to manage and prioritise the overall capital investment. This will include, but not limited to, the systems, processes & guidelines to plan, evaluate, approve, authorise and track capital expenditure across the group.
- Develop & manage standard tracking & reporting of Capital investment - actual vs. plan
- Develop & roll out a standard methodology for the financial evaluation of Capital investment
- Develop & roll out a standard authorisation & approval process including business case format
- Develop & roll out standard Capex guidance around definition, accounting & governance
- Develop & roll out a standard post evaluation process of major capital investment initiatives
- Manage the Strategic plan & Budget processes for Capex plan development & review
The successful candidate will be a qualified Accountant (ACA/ CIMA), with a strong academic background prior. You will need to be able to work cross functionally, and be able to build relationships and find solutions. The opportunities within the brand are excellent, with many of the senior leadership team developing from roles like this.