Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + flexible working
26 days ago
Would business partnering with Director level stakeholders and delivering quality information to better inform decision making be an interesting role for you?
Are you looking to direct a key area of the business partnering strategy across investment in a newly created role?
Do you want to lead a team of Financial Analysts and drive a high-quality standard of reporting and business partnering?
This excellent opportunity as a Finance Business Partner for an amazing charity that work across the UK in a number of regions across to deliver fundraising activities and commercial benefits to the public. The newly created Finance Business Partner position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the annual budget setting process and appropriately forecasting to communicate financially to non-finance staff
- Lead a team of Financial Analysts to drive quality reporting for Director level stakeholders across specifically across investments for the charity.
- Delivering sound advice to budget holders by supporting and coaching them through the decision-making process to improve financial performance
- Prepare accurate and relevant management reports for budget holders
- Actively add value and drive forward communication through business partnering across departments
- Very flexible working opportunities
- Working from home opportunities
- 25 days holiday rising to 30 after 5 years of service
- Pension of up to 10% employer contribution
- Healthcare plan
- Many other excellent benefits
The successful candidate
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) or significant experience (QBE)
- Significant experience as a confident and collaborative Business Partner to challenge budget holders
- A proactive and 'outside-the-box' thinker
- Knowledge of SAP accounting with drive to find the most efficient and effective way of reporting to add value to the business
This is a brilliant opportunity for a strong Finance Business Partner who is looking for their next step in their career, which will not only utilise your existing stakeholder engagement skills but also develop areas on a more strategic perspective.
Applications are being reviewed daily so please apply today!