Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Steven O'Connell|
|Job Published:||January 21, 2020 10:31|
Launched in January 2019, the Money and Pensions Service brings together the free services delivered by the Money Advice Service, The Pensions Advisory Service and Pension Wise. We are an Arms-Length organisation, sponsored by the Department for Work and Pensions, with a joint commitment to ensuring that people have access and guidance to the information they need to make effective financial decisions over their lifetime.
As a new organisation, our approach is to put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We will be working collaboratively with our key stakeholders to ensure that all UK citizens can easily access the information they need to make the most of their money and pensions throughout their lives. This is an exciting vision that we want to get right. We will be using 2019 to understand what our customers and stakeholders need from the new organisation. Based on that, we will be innovating and testing ways of improving information and guidance across all channels, so we can develop new integrated customer services and journeys that are both efficient and effective. Your new role As a Finance Business Partner, on a 12-month fixed term contract, your responsibilities will include:
- Lead in the provision of consistent, robust, and professional business partnering support to business directorates.
- Support and influence key operational and strategic decisions for business directorates.
- Provide challenge to directorates to ensure in year forecasts are robust and achievable.
- Providing insight to the business including, Head of Teams, Directors and Executive Leadership Team, on business performance, the change Portfolio, and all operational and business planning activities.
- Significantly input into the development of robust and credible future year forecasts and budgets.
- Work closely with the Financial Control and Policy Team to keep the business safe and to ensure financial controls are adhered to.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and insights on specific and general issues,
- Foster a culture of finance excellence.
- Any other tasks as required within the Strategic Finance Team
What you'll need to succeed
- CCAB or CIMA qualified or currently studying for one of these qualifications.
- Experience of providing professional finance business partnering services to senior stakeholders and influencing business decisions.
- Experience of developing robust and credible forecasts and budgets
- A self-starter who can work individually and as part of a team
- Strong leadership, interpersonal skills and confident approach.
- Excellent communication, networking and negotiating skills.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be placed on a permanent contract and will be paid between £55,000 per annum plus an excellent benefits package, working in an excellent Central London location.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Finance Business Partner
Up to £407.08 per day
Finance Operations Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £60000 per annum
Finance Analyst - Investment Appraisal
£40451 - £46458 per annum + Civil Service Pension Scheme
£180 - £250 per day