Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Kavita Sharma|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 10:51|
Your new company
A global business with new offices in Bracknell is currently recruiting for a Financial Analyst to join their growing business. Highly acquisitive, this is an exciting time to join this business.
Your new role
A varied and challenging role, this position covers the following duties and responsibilities:
- Support multiple multiple business units across Europe
- Provide cost analytics regarding expenditures in all budget areas
- Support the commercial teams in understanding their product portfolios and profitability
- Producing sales reports at customer, range and product level
- Reviewing sales reports with management to identify and provide actions and recommendations
- Support teams in managing marketing spend and calculate ROI
- Monitor new business projects
- Support the business with costing and pricing decisions
- Assist with preparing budgets and forecasts
- Assist with accurate and timely financial reporting
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an experienced Finance Analyst ideally with an ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualification. You will be a confident user of Excel and ERP systems, ideally SAP. Experience of working in an international group across multiple sites would be beneficial. This role will suit a candidate who is a self-starter and able to work independently or in a team. Strong communication skills are required.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to develop professional in a global business. Alongside a competitive basic salary discounted products are available to all staff. Free onsite parking is provided alongside flexible working options.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FP&A Manager - Sales Business Partner
36000 - 40000
West London, London
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits include Car-£5k, Bonus- 10%
£52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus
Birmingham, West Midlands
£37000.00 - £43000.00 per annum
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits