Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£58000 - £62000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Stuart Thomson|
|Job Published:||January 01, 2020 17:35|
Are you a Finance Business Partner looking to take ownership of a huge part of the budget for a successful organisation? Do you enjoy partnering with budget holders who are active, engaged, and informed on their numbers? Do you want the organisation you work for to value and respect you, and respond to your recommendations?
My client is a thriving housing provider in Berkshire which is getting ready to face an exciting period of change in the new year. This is a crucial role, with key responsibilities including:
- Being responsible for roughly half the total budget, working within the largest directorate in the organisation
- Managing the relationships with key stakeholders in that directorate and providing senior leadership with supporting information to assess the implication of strategic decisions, as well as providing expert level analysis and performance reporting
- Managing a small team of management accountants and finance analysts, directing them in the delivery of their day to day/month to month work, supporting their career development, and ensuring they remain a motivated and encouraged workforce alongside the delivery of monthly objectives
- Driving Value For Money and Efficiency initiatives, helping the directorate go above and beyond expectations and supporting the growth of the organisation as a result
- Providing forward thinking Business Partnering support, finding new ways to excel as a Partner to senior leadership
This is a truly wonderful opportunity to take control of a crucial part of a successful social organisation and should attract candidates who want to be able to see the value of their work on the world around them. The beneficiaries of the success of the Finance Business Partner will be real people in real communities, who are currently being supported by this highly respected organisation - success in this role will help their services to reach more and more people as time goes on.
Furthermore, as a development role, this is a rare opportunity to be trusted with ownership of a large directorate's finance support - meaning this should be seen as an excellent CV enhancing role and a clear route towards more senior leadership for the right candidate.
To be considered, you should meet these minimum criteria:
- Be a fully qualified accountant - this is a necessity
- Demonstrate clear experience of providing high level, proactive business partnering support to influence change and efficiency
- Possess first class communication skills along with being a great relationship builder.
Applications are under constant review in the new year and interviews can be arranged with short notice for the right candidates - please apply straight away to be considered!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£32000 - £35000 per annum
Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
£85,000 + benefits
Senior Finance Analyst
£55000 - £65000 per annum
Interim Head of Finance
£300 - £400 per day + Accrued holiday days