Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||December 20, 2019 16:20|
Are you looking to direct the business partnering strategy in a newly created role for a well-known charity?
Would working for a large charity supporting and improving the lives of thousands of individuals right across the UK be a good role for you?
Are you a strong communicator with the ability to deliver complex financial information to non-finance staff?
This excellent opportunity as a Finance Business Partner will work for an amazing charity that look to change an improve the lives of thousands across the UK each year through a variety of services. The newly created Finance Business Partner position will have the following key responsibilities:
- Collaborate with stakeholders in the annual budget setting process and appropriately forecasting to communicate financially to non-finance staff
- Prepare accurate and relevant management reports for budget holders
- Work towards reporting on restricted and unrestricted funding, investments and cost recovery methods to help make well-informed decisions
- Delivering sound advice to budget holders by supporting and coaching them through the decision-making process
- Actively add value and drive forward communication through business partnering across departments
The successful candidate
- A fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA) or someone looking toward studying
- A proactive and 'outside-the-box' thinker
- A strong communicator who can challenge and coach budget holders of all levels and areas
- Ideally have experience in the charity sector previously - desirable but not essential
This is a brilliant opportunity for a strong Finance Business Partner who is looking for their next step in their career, which will not only utilise your existing stakeholder engagement skills but also develop areas on a more strategic perspective.
Applications are being reviewed daily throughout the Christmas break so please apply today!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's