Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joshua De La Noy|
|Job Published:||December 05, 2019 17:54|
Your new company
It is an international business-information publishing group covering asset management, market intelligence, banking and finance. The group also runs an extensive portfolio of events for the telecoms, financial and commodities markets. You will join their newly created division of c.£150m revenues comprising of approximately 1,150 people globally.
Your new role
- Act as a Business Partner for the business domain and become embedded in the decision-making process by supporting, scenario-testing and advising on strategic decisions.
- Provide analysis and deliver insight that links financial reports to strategies of the business domain.
- Improve the impact and understanding of financial reporting on business performance.
- Monitor and communicate risks and opportunities to relevant stakeholders.
- Take the lead on FP&A for the business domain and support the Head of FP&A on ad hoc requests for the division, including yearly budget presentations updates and strategic reports.
- When required, carry-out financial due diligence on any potential M&A activity and provide financial analysis on any potential disposals.
What you'll need to succeed
- Extensive experience business partnering
- Exposure to NetSuite and SAP Business Objects, Financial Consolidation
- Great analytical skills with the ability to turn data into strategic insight
- Ability to handle big data and be able to develop templates that are suitable for financial and non-financial users
- Proficient Excel skills, comfortable using PowerPoint and confident at presenting
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary in a company that is well-established and a leader in their field. This is a chance to flex you FP&A muscles and make sure that you are adding value to the company via strategic planning and business engagement.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Financial Accountant *0-2 years pqe*
City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
£60000 - £70000 per annum
Senior IT Auditor
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Senior Internal Auditor
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus & benefits
Audit Senior Manager - Commercial (Happy to talk flexible working)
48000 - 77000