Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Lorna Wilson|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 18:15|
I am currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst for a PE backed high growth company in the City. Due to continued growth both organically and through acquisition they are looking to strengthen their commercial finance function. You will be responsible for working closely with the global entities to create budgets before consolidating the global picture.
- Business unit cost centre management - working with Heads of business units to manage operating expenditure to plans providing effective commercial business challenge to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are achieved or exceeded
- Business unit cost centre financial planning - working with Heads of business units to plan future operating expenditure in line with planning cycle
- Business unit analysis and explanation of current and historic performance
- Continued development of effective reporting, ensuring information is disseminated to the business in an effective and timely way to allow effective cost control.
- Provision of analytical support to the evaluation of business proposals and ad-hoc cross-functional projects
This will suit a Finance Business Partner with strong consolidation experience, advanced excel and the ability to work with stakeholders across the group. In return you will work with senior leadership in a supportive high reward business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's