Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||November 06, 2019 16:19|
Finance Business Partner, Nottingham, £50,000 - £55,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are currently supporting a global technology business in Nottingham to assist in the recruitment of a qualified Finance Business Partner. You will join a high performing commercial finance team with a great reputation for development and progression. You will report directly to the Head of Commercial Finance.
The role see you support the EMEA Sales and Operations business with the emphasis revenue and sales strategy
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Partnering with Senior Stakeholders to help them understand their revenue and cost drivers
- Support business partnering activities by ensuring the appropriate level of commercial support is provided to the business
- Key financial processes including month end close, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, financial control and governance.
- Responsibility for ensuring month end is performed accurately and effectively
- Ensure MI processes are efficient and meet stakeholders' needs
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
To be considered for this position you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with 3+ years of experience operating in a business facing finance role with a global business.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's