Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2019 20:06|
Are you looking to join a leading performing arts organisation as a Finance Business Partner?
Would a newly created role to implement a more structured business partnering function be a exciting challenge for you?
Do you want to lead a small team and thrive in providing a good quality service to the rest of the organisation?
We're working with an modern arts organisation who are going through a period of exciting change and growth and are looking to develop and implement several changes to make the finance function even more commercially aware and effective. As they grow, this Finance Business Partner role will be critical in providing strategic input and communication across the organisation.
Main responsibilities include:
- Supporting the multiple areas of the business such as Marketing, Development, HR and Engagement by working collaboratively with budget holders and aiding decision making processes
- Producing accurate and timely management accounting packs including all budgeting and forecasting duties
- Supporting the Financial Controller with the year-end statutory accounts
- Coaching and working together with budget holders to build the financial capability across the organisation by ensuring regular communication and support in the upcoming programme.
- Managing and developing a small team ensuring their work is accurate and timely whilst encouraging development
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent). Finalist or QBE may be considered if experience is relevant
- Be a confident communicator as a Finance Business Partner and have experience of working with finance and non finance staff
- Ideally have experience of working in a commercially aware charity or arts organisation
- Have experience of managing junior staff and developing them
- Have experience of both financial and management reporting, charity tax and VAT, and commercial financial analysis
This opportunity also offers some great staff benefits as well as working in a modern and purpose built facility. With a great working culture, this is an excellent role for a developing business partner.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's