£38000.00 - £42500.00 per annum
21 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Permanent job opportunity for an experienced Finance Business Partner to join a large organisation in Swindon.
Your new company
You'll be joining a large organisation based in Swindon, where you will report into the Strategic Finance Business Partner, providing a comprehensive business partnering service to a specific business unit.
Your new role
You'll work with a range of senior stakeholders to increase financial awareness ensuring that budgets are used effectively. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing long-term financial plans in line with business objectives
- Developing a solid understanding of organisational spending so that you can identify financial risks and opportunities to inform effective decision making
- Meeting reporting requirements both accurately and on time
- Managing the annual results to ensure variance to budgets are minimised
- Business partnering with a range of senior non-financial stakeholders to add value
What you'll need to succeed
You'll be a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with experience of business partnering and the ability to explain complex financial matters to inform effective decision making. You'll need to be able to positively challenge senior stakeholders by building effective working relationships where you can influence and gain buy in. You'll be a proficient user of Microsoft Excel and have good general IT skills. Qualified by experience candidates may be considered.
What you'll get in return
You'll earn up to £42,500 per annum alongside a number of very competitive benefits including enhanced annual leave, flexible working hours and enhanced pension.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.