Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car Allowance, Individual Healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bevan|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2019 10:27|
Leading the finance support in preparing the relevant elements of forecasts, including the annual operating plan and monthly forecasting.
Play a lead role in shaping and delivering the strategy of the business, including monitoring and influencing the delivery of this strategy through suitable and robust KPI's and counter measures where necessary.
My client is one of the world's largest manufacturers in their sector. The role is within the Financial Planning and Analysis team based at head office near Cardiff.
- Drive the development of standardised and efficient reporting across the assigned business areas including timely delivery of information and working with other functions.
- Review, analyse and explain the monthly performance to the assigned business areas (including the relevant director) and also the wider finance community
- Ensure suitable procedures are in place to account for rebates, revenue recognition and other commercial accruals under your control, liaising with internal and external audit as required
- Support other continuous improvement activities across finance and participate in cross-functional groups
- Ensure that all company operating values and compliance procedures are adhered to at all times, including quality management, health and safety, legal stipulations, environmental policies and general duty of care
- Qualified accountant
- High analytical skills and demonstrate experience of using these skills with high volumes of data
- Ability to articulately communicate and complex financial issues to a non-financial audience
- Ability to build strong networks and relationships across functions
- Previous experience of working in a manufacturing or similar environment (FMCG or Commercial Services)
This role shows fantastic career progression opportunities and comes with a range of added benefits such as car allowance, private health care and millage allowance. There is a range of travel requirements on a bi-weekly basis that allows the successful individual to work at a range of sites and broaden there knowledge and understanding of the business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner (engineering)
£300.00 - £350.00 per day
Junior Finance Business Partner
£50000 - £55000.00 per annum
£65000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
£80000.00 - £100000.00 per annum + Bonus