Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Imogen Brown|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 11:59|
Do you want the opportunity to business partner with senior stakeholders across a variety of areas? Are you looking for a role which offers scope for a creative and flexible working environment in a growing organisation? Do you want the opportunity to learn and develop within industry, even if you haven't worked outside of practice yet?
This newly created Finance Business Partner role will report to the Finance Director and be responsible for:
- Implementing a new Business Partnering function in order to create more communication and understanding from a finance service perspective across the business
- Liaising regularly with a variety of stakeholders at director level across a number of areas
- Supporting and challenging stakeholders whilst communicating financial matters to non-financial staff to explain complex matters in a way they will understand
- Advising budget holders on monthly forecasting scenarios for their specific division
- Lead on the financial planning process recommending areas for improvement and change
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a large, well known and fast growing Educational organisation with incredible prospects for learning and growth. They have ambitious growth plans to increase from £250mil turnover to £300mil in the next few years. Reporting to a commercially focussed Finance Director with a real focus on development for staff, this is a great chance to take advantage of the opportunity to progress your career, not to mention the flexible working options, over 34 days holiday and a generous pension package of over 20% employer contribution.
The successful candidate will be:
- A fully qualified ACA (ICAEW) accountant
- Either looking for their first step out of practice into a Finance Business Partnering position or with 1-2 years experience within industry
- Driven, ambitious and motivated to learn, develop and increase their knowledge of management accounting functions such as finance business partnering
- A confident communicator with the ability to work with senior stakeholders
The applicants for this role will be reviewed on a daily basis and so may close early. Please apply now!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's