Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Euan Begbie|
|Job Published:||August 28, 2019 10:14|
Finance Business Partner, Nottingham, £50,000 - £55,000p/a
Hays Senior Finance are supporting a global technology business in Nottingham to assist in the recruitment of a qualified Finance Business Partner.
You will join a high performing commercial finance team with a great reputation for career progression and development. You will report to a Head of Commercial Finance who has enjoyed multiple internal promotions and is a great example of the progression on offer.
Brief overview of responsibilities:
- Partnering with Senior Stakeholders to help them understand their revenue and cost drivers
- Support business partnering activities by ensuring the appropriate level of commercial support is provided to the business
- Key financial processes including month end close, monthly forecasting, annual budgeting, financial control and governance.
- Responsibility for ensuring month end is performed accurately and effectively
- Ensure MI processes are efficient and meet stakeholders' needs
- Co-ordinate and manage the monthly forecasting and annual budgeting process
To be considered for this position you will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with extensive experience in a commercially focused finance role ideally with a global Plc.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Manager
£200.00 - £350.00 per day
Finance Manager (Family Office)
£70000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus
Head of Finance - Client Services
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Business Recovery and Insolvency Manager
30000 - 45000
Business Recovery and Insolvency Administrator
18000 - 28000