Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + Bonus, Share Options|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Evans|
|Job Published:||August 02, 2019 14:03|
Finance Business Partner role, Southam, ACA Qual, First Time Move opportunity, £45,000 plus benefits.
Your new role
Hays Senior Finance are delighted to be working in partnership with this growing, dynamic, well-known business in Southam, to recruit a First Time Mover from practice, for this Finance Business Partner role.
You will be responsible for providing management reporting, analysis and financial support to the business. Involvement in updating and analysis of plans and forecasts. You will be working alongside the FP&A manager to ensure provision of business support and consistent financial planning information.
Other duties include:
- Creating and maintaining development cost files for all projects, updating the studio teams with monthly actuals vs budget analysis, working with the Executive Producers to ensure forecast data is robust, helping to deliver projects within budget and where necessary highlighting potential overspends to the business.
- Assisting in the planning and forecasting process, including analysis of changes, updating information / assumptions, producing summaries and other ad-hoc duties.
- Producing monthly management reports and assisting in the preparation and analysis of the consolidated group management accounts.
- Responsible for all development related month end activities, including posting of journals and accruals.
- Developing performance reporting for functional and departmental heads and conducting regular reviews with them to build an understanding of performance against plan/forecast.
- Assisting the FP&A manager in the production of new & existing game investment appraisals, scenario analysis, product impairment reviews and various other planning activities as and when required
- Improve processes and systems to ensure efficiency and accuracy of data.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be an ACA Qualified accountant within a top 10, ideally top 4 practise, with the ability to partner with non finance business areas. This is an excellent first time move opportunity.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Up to £45000 per annum
Finance Manager, French speaking
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Plus benefits
£55000 - £65000 per annum