Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||July 23, 2019 17:19|
Finance Business Partner - Cardiff - £40,000 to £45,000
Your new company
Your new company is a global services business.
Your new role
This role is newly created and reports into the group financial controller. You will be at the forefront of adopting a new global CRM and accounting system across 11 different territories.
You`ll play a key role in ensuring the business processes in place are effective, efficient and drive business value. You`ll provide financial and technical support within a forward thinking team and you will be given the exposure to build relationships across all of the groups 14 entities.
This role will allow you to work with both group finance and the wider business and you will work with senior stakeholders in delivering projects. The finance team are committed to process improvements and you`ll be given opportunities to drive projects of that nature.
Key tasks ; -
- Lead the implementation of a new CRM and finance system across the group
- Become the system "super user" and support the roll out globally and lead on the training for finance teams
- Development and adoption of accounting software
- Create a culture of continuous improvement in the global finance teams
- Support the global entity teams in reviewing and enhancing their business processes
- Ensure stringent internal controls are in place
- Regular liaison with overseas finance teams to understand and analyse financial results
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will have;-
- Professional accounting qualification (CCAB)
- A strong financial accounting background
- Strong excel skills
- Good practical understanding of IFRS
- Ability to communicate financial information to non-financial stakeholders
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 Days leave + 8 bank holidays
- Private healthcare
- Pension plan
- Workplace entertainment (ping pong, pool, games consoles, break out areas)
- Free fresh fruit
- Range of work social activities run by the employee engagement committee
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Head of Finance - Client Services
£70000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
Business Recovery and Insolvency Manager
30000 - 45000
Business Recovery and Insolvency Administrator
18000 - 28000
Accountant and New Business Advisor – Shell Trading
0 - 0