Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 17:33|
Finance Business Partner - £43,000 + excellent benefits
Your new company
The client is a central government organisation.
Your new role
This position is newly created for the organisation. You will join an existing team of business partners who support various non financial stakeholders throughout the business. Your main objective will be to improve the financial knowledge and performance management within the organisation.
You`ll achieve this by building partnerships and maintaining strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams. You will provide analysis, technical support, advice and challenge on financial matters when needed.
- Provide accountancy and financial advice to directors and managers within the business
- Work with colleagues to assist in the production of the business plan, budgets, business cases and performance reports
- Work with finance colleagues to connect corporate and business planning and budgeting
- Prepare investment appraisals and undertake project accounting when required
- Understand and communicate business needs to finance to improve the service delivered to internal customers
- Advise directors of their financial position and be comfortable in challenging their budgetary plans
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will either be a qualified accountant (CCAB) or you will be studying towards a qualification. The absolute key for this role is to be a great communicator, we need candidates who can effectively convey financial information to non financial stakeholders in the business. You will need to be comfortable challenging status quo and providing logical and convincing reasons for your challenges.
What you'll get in return
In return you will be offered a salary up to £43,200 and you`ll receive excellent benefits which include ;
- Market leading pension scheme
- 28 days holidays rising to 32 days + 8 bank holidays
- Flexible working arrangement with no core hours
- Work from home options (office based in Newport need an office presence)
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
£61500.00 - £67800.00 per annum + generous pension & holiday
Finance Positions- Public Sector
£150 - £700 per day
Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £56000 per annum
Interim Head of FP&A
£500.00 - £550.00 per day + inside scope of IR35