Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||June 28, 2019 17:01|
The main remit of this Lancashire based Finance Business Partner role is to work closely with the Marketing Director to drive excellence and business strategy.
Our Lancashire based retailer are an evolving, fast paced business who promote internal progression.
If you are looking to join a business who has experience double digit growth, with an ability to offer really senior exposure to senior stakeholders, this is an ideal role for you.
The key responsibilities for this Lancashire based Finance Business Partner role will be:
- Daily exposure to the Marketing Director
- Working with none finance senior stakeholders to influence change
- Challenging budgets and forecasts
- Able to push for improvements to current processes
- A key member in driving strategy
The ideal candidate for this Finance Business Partner role based in Blackburn will be:
- Able to work to continuously to improve financial processes
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA).
- Non Finance & Finance Stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills, with ability to build and maintain effective internal and external relationships.
- Confident with ability to constructively challenge to drive performance.
- Highly analytical with financial awareness and commercial acumen.
- Excellent computer, report building, excel and data analysis skills.
This brilliant Finance Business Partner role can pay a generous salary of £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance / Business Analyst
Bishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Finance Manager - Growing Business
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus & Bens
Senior Finance Analyst
City of London, London
£300.00 - £350.00 per day