Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||May Travis|
|Job Published:||June 17, 2019 17:23|
Exciting opportunity for a forward thinking finance professional with a passion for business strategy. In your role as a Finance Business Partner, you will work closely with the wider business to build successful relationships with key senior stakeholders to drive the business forward.
Our client is a forward thinking brand with an excellent reputation. They have grown significantly over the last few years through numerous, successful acquisitions. They are well known for their flexible working culture and training and development programs.
- Engage with the Business Owners and operational teams, to drive robust financial decision making supporting the long-term strategy of the business.
- Support the Business Owners in operational activities requiring finance input - i.e. Contract developments, Pricing, Discounting, Remuneration schemes.
- Provide insightful analysis and KPIS plus guide reporting requirements to drive operational performance
- Support the month end process, reviewing outputs and delivering commentaries, which provide insight into business performance.
- Manage the mid-term planning process for the business owner and drive the development of local operational plans to support the financial expectations.
- Ensure that the business is accountable for the plans.
- Work collaboratively with FP&A to capture the mid-term plans in the central repository and provide commentary on performance, risks and opportunities.
- Maintain rolling forecasts supported by immediate threats and opportunities.
- Use these to support the month end close.
- Work with the Business owners on long term threats and opportunities, providing insight to influence decision making.
The Finance Business Partner will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Commercially astute
The ideal candidate will ideally have gained experience in a similar role and sector.
Basic salary up to £55,000 + bonus and additional benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's