Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £48000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Katie Edwards|
|Job Published:||June 13, 2019 17:49|
Finance Business Partner, Norwich
Your new company
A highly successful business based on the outskirts of Norwich are looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner. The Finance Business Partner will be responsible for providing efficient and effective day-to-day commercial accounting and finance support to the operating entities across the group.
Your new role
Key responsibilities of this role will include:
* Preparation of full management accounts packs with variance analysis and commentary for specified subsidiaries to pre-determined reporting deadlines and in group format.
* Presenting and discussing monthly financial information to senior management teams of specified subsidiaries.
* Review of monthly work in progress schedules identifying and challenging projects not achieving targets per resource plans of specified subsidiaries
* Business partnering with senior management and operational heads of department to assist with financial decision-making. To be the main link between finance and the Operations teams.
* To ensure that appropriate management information is prepared and challenged to help the business increase performance and drive efficiencies.
* Preparation of rolling cash flow projections of specified subsidiaries to ensure weekly cash flow requirements are met.
* Assist with year-end activities that will include preparation of year end files and liaising with Group Auditors.
* This role requires frequent travel to other offices as required
What you'll need to succeed
The successful candidate will be an ACCA, ACA or CIMA qualified Accountant with strong technical accounting knowledge with a good understanding of management accounts as well as both IFRS and UKGAAP accounting standards. A strong understanding of business planning and variance analysis, coupled with an ability to identify problems and implement corrective actions will be essential to succeed in this role as well . You will also be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
Full clean driving License is required as travel is requirement of the role.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Finance Business Partner
Wigan, Greater Manchester
Senior Finance Business Partner/Finance Business Partner
£45000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Bens
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Finance Manager (Shipping)
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + bonus