Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Piercy|
|Job Published:||June 06, 2019 09:22|
Hays Senior Finance are currently seeking a dynamic and experienced Finance Business Partner for a well established manufacturing business in Gloucester which is part of a larger group, with several sites across the UK and Europe. This is an exciting time for the business as they have appointed a new strong senior management team within finance to help continue driving the business forward.
Reporting straight into the Head of Finance with a dotted line into operations, you will be working closely with the factory in terms of operations and costs to drive business performance and profitability.
Duties & Responsibilities will include:-
- Development of reporting through system/process enhancements
- Detailed margin analysis split by customer/products/ segments
- To maintain the integrity of system data and the nominal ledger through review of transactions, reconciliations, and journal entries, ensuring expenditure is allocated and monitored accurately
- Acting as business partner to key stakeholders of the business on financial performance and KPIs
- Preparation and reporting of monthly financial statements, variance analysis and other financial reports/presentations to support and inform business decisions
- Monitoring, analysis and reporting on the impact of cost changes within the business
- Compile and analyse financial KPIs to give support to business decisions
- Implement and maintain the standard cost system; ensuring costing is accurate and consistent
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasting
- Preparation of the annual accounts and liaising with auditors as necessary
- To contribute to regular and ad hoc business projects
To be successful for this role you MUST have the following skills and attributes:-
- Qualified ACA, ACCA CIMA Accountant
- Up to date knowledge of UK & International GAAP.
- Experience of consolidated accounts ideal
- Costing background with manufacturing would be beneficial but not essential
- Sage 200 knowledge.
The business has gone through a period of growth and positive change over the last 6 months and promises exciting times ahead. They are looking at moving into new markets and current product innovation to capitalise on their already leading market share. This is therefore an exciting time to join the business and they will be able to offer the successful individual a promising career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Interim Finance Business Partner
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
Finance Business Partner
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Financial Business Partner
Management Accountant / Business Partner
£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Bens
Senior Finance Manager: Business Partnering
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum