Finance Business Partner
|Job Title:||Finance Business Partner|
|Contact Name:||Richard Hailey|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 09:58|
Commercial Opportunity to work with Senior Stakeholders and Managers
Great benefits package including generous pension and other perks.
A large profitable global company in Oxfordshire
Key responsibilities for the Finance Business Partner include:
1. Preparation of periodic management information and commentaries for assigned functional area, including usage of dashboards and analytics
2. Responsible for production of comprehensive annual budget and rolling monthly forecasts for assigned area of responsibility, including relevant balance sheet and cash flow impacts.
3. Independently conduct monthly review meetings with budget holders, to act as the key point of contact for all finance issues for budget holders, and to support them with business cases.
4. Periodic presentation of financial performance, forecasts and budget variances for area of responsibility, including financial opportunities and risks.
5. Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiency's and cost savings wherever possible.
6. Review of monthly commitments and preparation of periodic reconciliations including timely follow up on any queries.
7. Management of direct/indirect reports (as applicable), who will support the Finance Business Partners in delivering their responsibilities.
8. Ad hoc duties / analysis as required, to provide support to Finance management and senior leadership teams
Essential attributes and qualifications for the finance business partner include:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ACMA)
- Good understanding of financial and accounting issues relevant in an operational business
- Practical experience working in a pressurised environment, and an ability to work in a team.
- Excellent, highly developed analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and influencing skills at all levels.
- Good time management skills, ability to prioritise workload and ability to work to strict reporting deadlines.
- Computer literate, (Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, finance systems).
- Being Positive - present information clearly, concisely and accurately
- Being the Best - deliver high quality work to time and take personal responsibility to get things done.
- Being Connected - support Senior management team and process change by providing constructive feedback to proposals and implementing them when agreed.
- Being Fair - develop productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
Creating Service Success - collaborate with colleagues and customers to deliver the required
The full time permanent project finance business partner role offers:
- Competitive salary
- Generous pension
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's