5 days ago
The role will have full P&L ownership and will Business Partner closely with the MD of each division. The role is focused on increasing profitability and challenging cost so requires someone who is happy to challenge senior stakeholders. Whilst there are no direct reports to this role there are a team of finance analysts who will support.
A market leader in the health care industry and part of a larger global business.
· Production of monthly flash reports and responsibility for FK reporting into BCS by the relevant deadline.
· Production of monthly MMR reports and responsibility for FK reporting into Region by the relevant deadline.
· Reporting and development of Key Performance Indicators.
· Supporting local management in controlling and managing the costs within budget.
· Reviewing expenditure within cost centres by detailed reviews with departmental managers.
· Development of functional KPIs with departmental managers.
· Monthly Sales and Business brochure reporting. Other business stream specific monthly reporting.
· Working with local management, production of fully supported budget and successive forecasts for allocated business streams and cost centres.
· Support the business in reviewing opportunities for new and renewed contracts.
· Maintenance of the UK Group's reporting systems on SAP, including cost centres, profit centres, hierarchies and material masters
· Individual should be a professionally qualified accountant either CIMA/ ACCA/ ACA
· Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite of software applications and familiarisation with mainframe accounting systems in particular SAP.
· Good commercial skills and awareness.
· Ability to work on own initiative and develop proactive solutions to business problems.
· Strong Communication Skills
£45,000 - £60,000
Blended working week