|Job Title:||Finance Bursar|
|Salary:||£46000 - £51000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sherman|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 11:36|
- Lead and manage the Finance and Resources functions
- This role would suit a qualified accountant with a passion for education
A leading Independent academy in Derby who have undergone massive growth. They are keen to add the right Finance Bursar to their team.
The successful candidate for the Finance Bursar role will
- prepare budgets and forecasts & maintain cash flow projections.
- Advising on general financial policy within the school.
- To take a lead on year end audits and liaising with external stakeholders.
- Payment of all salaries and wages, including PAYE, Superannuation and National Insurance Contributions.
- Administering pension schemes for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Providing end of year financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Involvement in the marketing and development of the school.
- To act as the Principal's adviser on employment matters including disciplinary procedures.
The successful candidate for the Finance Bursar role will:
- Hold a relevant accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIPFA).
- Have strong financial accounting skills & able to manage large budgets.
- Have good communication & presentation skills.
- Be able to manage and develop members of staff.
- Be committed, efficient, proactive and with high integrity.
- Have strong IT skills & commercial awareness.
Up to £45,000 basic salary + Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Vale of Glamorgan
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Leeds, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Head of Finance
£55k - 60k per year
Senior Management Accountant
£45000.00 - £54000.00 per annum
Professional Consultant – Members Advisory
£65,000 - £72,500