|Job Title:||Finance Bursar|
|Salary:||£46000 - £51000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Rebecca Sherman|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2019 11:36|
- Lead and manage the Finance and Resources functions
- This role would suit a qualified accountant with a passion for education
A leading Independent academy in Derby who have undergone massive growth. They are keen to add the right Finance Bursar to their team.
The successful candidate for the Finance Bursar role will
- prepare budgets and forecasts & maintain cash flow projections.
- Advising on general financial policy within the school.
- To take a lead on year end audits and liaising with external stakeholders.
- Payment of all salaries and wages, including PAYE, Superannuation and National Insurance Contributions.
- Administering pension schemes for teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Providing end of year financial statements in an accurate and timely manner.
- Involvement in the marketing and development of the school.
- To act as the Principal's adviser on employment matters including disciplinary procedures.
The successful candidate for the Finance Bursar role will:
- Hold a relevant accountancy qualification (ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CIPFA).
- Have strong financial accounting skills & able to manage large budgets.
- Have good communication & presentation skills.
- Be able to manage and develop members of staff.
- Be committed, efficient, proactive and with high integrity.
- Have strong IT skills & commercial awareness.
Up to £45,000 basic salary + Benefits
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Manager
£32000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
Director of Finance
Up to £70000.00 per annum + Local Government Pension Scheme
Head of Finance
£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + excellent benefits
Director of Finance and Operations
Bognor Regis, West Sussex
£74000 - £81000 per annum
Director of Finance and Estates
70000 - 80000