£50k - 55k per year + flexible working opportunities
20 days ago
Are you looking to lead, improve and develop a Finance and Resource function of a national charity? Would overseeing a small team and implementing key financial processes interest you?
This Finance and Resources Director position is an excellent opportunity for a senior charity finance professional to establish a strong finance function in this newly created position, due to a period of exciting change and growth.
- Lead, manage and develop the finance function of a small national charity
- Oversee all budget management, management accounting, forecasting and cash flow reporting
- Produce the charity’s annual accounts in accordance with Charity SORP
- Oversee a small team responsible for reporting and transactional duties across the organisation
- Developing and implementing a strong business partnering function to provide a quality service from the finance department
- Implement strong financial controls, policies and processes to ensure the department can run as efficiently as possible
- Lead across additional central services such as IT, HR, Facilities and Health and Safety
This opportunity has flexibility around home working in addition to working in their Central London office. With a brilliant working culture and sitting across the Executive team, this really is a great opportunity to take ownership of a successful charity going through a period of significant change and growth
The Successful Candidate
- An experienced charity finance professional with relevant exposure to Charity SORP
- A qualified accountant
- A strong communicator with experience of working with stakeholders at Board and Trustee level
- A ‘hands-on approach’ mentality with the ambition to make a real change within an organisation
- Experience of successful change management through implementing new financial controls
This role may close sooner than the deadline, should the client have received enough suitable candidates for the position so please apply now to avoid disappointment.