City of London, London
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + + bonus + benefits
18 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Analyst role for an international media brand in London hiring a newly qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA
Your new company
I am currently working with an international media publishing business. he business publishes more than 1,000 journals and more than 800 books a year. It has multiple offices across EMEA and APAC and due to growth of the business are now looking to hire a newly qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA to join the team as a Finance Analyst reporting into the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
The Financial Planning & Analysis team sits within Finance department. They are a team of partly and fully qualified professional accountants who are dynamic, friendly and work very closely with each other and with Senior Management & Executive Committee.
Your new role
- Support the financial reporting and planning process
- Develop relationships with stakeholders around the business
- Support the production of management information (MI) and ad hoc analysis
- Support the annual budget and quarterly forecasting process and multi-year strategy, including contributing to the production of required analysis and associated presentations.
- Support the month end processes as required.
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly qualified ACA / CIMA /ACCA
- Either from a Top tier Accounting firm (Top 10 or Top 4) OR industry trained from a related sector
- Confident communicator / dealing with senior stakeholders
- Excel: pivot table / v-look ups
What you'll get in return
The company offers the opportunity to join a team where you will be involved with a variety of exciting work in, from business partnering to planning, reporting and analysis. This is an exciting role a recently qualified hire to get exposure to key stakeholders and really contribute to the strategic growth of the company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.