Finance Analyst - Senior Project Role
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Senior Project Role|
|Salary:||£35000 - £38000 per annum + Bonus scheme and other benefits|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bevan|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2020 17:38|
The role will work on various projects that will enable successful delivery of a robust and pro-active financial and management accounting service to the Group IT change function, working closely with operational finance management.
This is a thriving rapidly changing environment and requires strong stakeholder management skills. You will deal with both senior finance stakeholders and wider business personnel.
My client is a global market organisation that is consistently growing and looking for progressive individuals to join the senior finance function.
- Produce and analyse trend reports and management information packs for senior management meetings to aid key decision-making and strategic planning.
- Manage the production of cost apportionment for both project spend and ongoing costs to ensure appropriate and equitable divisional cost allocation.
- Maintain and monitor robust accounting standards, policies and financial controls across the team.
- Supporting in production of financial business cases including both project and ongoing cost impacts. While tracking performance against original assumptions.
- Quarterly expense forecast, annual expense plan and provide input to the medium and long term financial strategy for different business arms.
Newly Qualified in a recognised Accounting Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
Ability to design, develop and maintain financial models
Strong business partnering and senior stakeholder relationship skills
Ability to work in a fast paced environment while effectively managing workload
Immediately available or short notice period
Great salary and benefits
Opportunity to join a first class organisation
World-class working environment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Project Accountant - Investment Accounting
Birmingham, West Midlands
£65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus + very generous pension
Finance Business Partner
£40000 - £50000 per annum
Business Analyst, Finance
Finance Manager - Financial Services
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + WFH 25days holidays
Treasury Analyst - Private Equity