£45000 - £47000 per annum
16 days ago
Do major projects interest you? Do you like seeing the delivery of projects that you have worked on, knowing your input has been crucial? Are you looking for a role in which your financial analysis skills can be put to good use?
My client is a Housing Developer in Dorset that has one of the most impressive development portfolios in the country and is looking for extra support to contribute to its growth. As the Finance Analyst (Property Development), you will:
- Provide data insight to challenge project leadership on their figures, providing scrutiny and detail to ensure the successful delivery of major works
- Engage in investment appraisals, looking at new development opportunities and assessing the viability of various schemes proposed projects
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process, providing cash flow information and liaising with Development and Treasury teams as well as providing supporting information to inform the long-term financial plan.
- Supporting senior leadership by providing financial insight into the ongoing delivery of development schemes, ensuring that financial information remains accurate and up to date throughout the project life cycle.
This is a fascinating role in a highly sought-after area of Finance. With the Housing situation in the UK being a media focal point, this is a role working on a large number of developments that will ultimately have a huge impact on the lives of real people in real communities around the country. Your work will directly contribute to more people living in homes that support their needs, so you can feel proud that your work has a strong social purpose.
This role will give you exposure to a fascinating area of Finance and provide you with the knowledge to develop your career in an area that will only become more sought after as time goes on.
Here are the criteria to meet before you apply for the role of Finance Analyst (Property Development):
- Be part or fully qualified - without a full qualification, candidates should be able to demonstrate experience in a similar role and environment, ideally Construction, Major Works delivery, Property Development or Housing
- Have experience of investment appraisals, advanced Excel skills - ideally including financial modelling - and a wide range of systems experience
- Have excellent communication skills, including an aptitude for verbal presentation and strong report writing ability.
The role can close when suitable candidates come forward - please apply now to avoid missing out!