Finance Analyst - Private Equity - ACA
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Private Equity - ACA|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, pension + other benefits|
|Contact Name:||George Humm|
|Job Published:||February 13, 2020 11:00|
Goodman Masson are searching for a Finance Analyst to join a leading global Private Equity firm. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant to gain unrivalled exposure to the private equity industry and will see the successful candidate act as a business partner to Front Office and Investor Relations.
The role will require working with Investment and Execution teams to maximise returns for investors and as such, excellent interpersonal skills will be fundamental in conveying this information back to key stakeholders. The successful candidate will be vibrant and energetic, favouring dynamism over the rigid hierarchical corporate atmosphere.
- Collaborating with external parties to execute FX trades and loan drawdowns;
- Working with Fund Managers to maximise returns on investment by making informed strategy decisions. This will involve utilising knowledge of investments, deal pipelines and liquidity of funds;
- Monitoring the accuracy of investment valuations through analysing and interpreting financial statement information;
- Supporting investment team with accurate analysis including fund exposure and historic performance;
- Liaising with Investor Relations team to inform investors on the position of their funds;
- Tracking progress of new deals ensuring standards are in line with strategy;
- Providing reports to senior management to help inform strategy calls;
- Working with Fund Accountants to produce quarterly accounts reflecting deal activity.
Key Skills: -
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent);
- Private Equity, Asset Management or Financial Services experience preferred;
- Strong academics (2:1 minimum);
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and develop relationships;
- Ability to influence to achieve results and make a strong impact;
- Forward thinking, confidently voicing new ideas to improve process.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's