Finance Analyst (NHS)
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst (NHS)|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 17:39|
Financial Analyst (NHS) - Hertfordshire - £45k-£50k + Benefits
Our client, an NHS entity is looking to employ a band 8 Financial Analyst. This position could provide a springboard to continue a public sector career, or conversely could provide a varied opportunity for someone looking for a change of scene. To be considered for this position you must have strong stakeholder experience, as well as an analytical background in an NHS trust; in exchange you will join a culture that promotes an excellent work life balance, including flexible hours and work from home opportunities.
* Responsibility for the design, development and maintenance of costing systems.
* Responsibility for the development and implementation of Trust policies and procedures.
* Production of up to date models ensuring costing methodologies are applied
* Production of the Trusts annual Budgets & Costs.
* Liaise with internal/external auditors as appropriate in connection with costing audit issues.
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CIPFA).
* Considerable NHS Experience.
* Analytical experience.
If successful you will join a trust who value progression, allowing you opportunities to grow in this role & seek management in other areas of the trusts Finance function.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£42000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + LGPS, Flexible working
Senior Finance Analyst
£63000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Car allowance
Finance Analyst (Systems)
£30000.00 - £38000 per annum + excellent benefits
£45k - 50k per year
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum