Finance Analyst - Multi-National FMCG Brand
|Job Title:||Finance Analyst - Multi-National FMCG Brand|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Taylor|
|Job Published:||September 25, 2019 15:26|
- Varied Finance Analyst/Business Partner role working across many departments to support the product cycle
- Growing FMCG business with constant investment and recent success entering new countries!
A niche company working in an ever-changing industry having to constantly adapt to their customer's needs. Having been active for over 20 years, they have a great understanding of the industry they're in. The company has grown year on year for the last 5 years and now operates in multiple countries across Europe. A great success story!
- Day to Day partnership with Product Managers across the consumer brands. This includes Reporting, Analysis, Support in the process for launching new products, including pricing, promotions and costing.
- Day to Day partnership with Supply Chain team including Data Maintenance and Product Related queries.
- Supporting the Month End Process for internal reporting
- Supporting the Budget process, including planning, reporting and presentation: This will include interaction with the Regions, Preparation of Budget Packs and Input templates.
- Supporting the Maintenance of Internal Policies.
- Support in developing new reports and analyses to drive profitability and strategic decision.
- Interaction with IT for development and management of key projects.
- Ideally degree educated
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA or ACCA)
- Excellent MS Office skills including Excel (Advanced level), Access (Basic), Power-Point, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail as accuracy is essential
- Able to work autonomously and effectively as part of a team
- Confident and persuasive individual with inquisitive mind
- Experience of working in a consumer focused environment
- £40,000 - £45,000 base salary
- Company bonus
- Excellent discount on products
- Bike to work scheme
- Private health care
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Lead Finance Analyst
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Finance Systems Analyst
Commercial Finance Analyst
£50000 - £60000 per annum
Group Internal Audit and Finance Analyst - FTSE 250
City of London, London