|Job Title:||Finance analyst|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Jamie Cocklin|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 15:38|
A growing and successful SME multi-site business is looking to recruit an ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified candidate to join its finance function.
Reporting into the Financial Director, you will be analysing financial data, management reporting and monitoring expenditure, and ensuring accuracy of financial information.
Main Duties include
- Review draft management accounts prepared by the outsourcing provider, provide commentary for variances to the Finance Director and review balance sheet reconciliations for accuracy
- Preparing and maintaining budgets
- Quarterly Forecasting and analysing budgets/forecasts/actuals
- Manage the fixed asset registers
- Analyse financial trends with weekly/monthly reporting
- Creating and managing KPI reports (for the company)
- Support month-end and year-end close process, including assisting with the year end audit
- Maintain contracts with suppliers, making sure all income is calculated and accounted accurately/timely
- Analysing financial performance of franchisee and giving recommendations to the Finance Director
You will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with experiene in a financial analysis role and a good grasp of management accounting. Strong escel skills are desirable.
This is a great chance to join a growing and successul business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's