|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Joel Wray|
|Job Published:||December 16, 2020 12:55|
Finance Analyst / Business Partner - West Cardiff - £40,000 - £45,000 + Bonus
Your new company
Your new company is a household name and market leader in their field They are a manufacturing and production business.
Your new role
This is a newly created role for the business and will report directly to the number 1 in finance for the site, deputising in their absence.
This is a traditional management accounting / business partnering role. It is a commercially focused position, where you will be supporting the senior finance manager in providing financial reporting, support and guidance to the local teams in Cardiff. This new hire will engage with around 12 local managers on the factory floor, acting as a trusted business partner, explaining the numbers and challenging when needed.
The duties of the role include ; -
- Ensure financial controls are robustly maintained.
- Month-end accounting & reporting activities, typically journals, analysis, investigation, presenting to management teams.
- Financial analysis of monthly results, project plans, ad-hoc requests (variances v budget, forecast and plans).
- Support production of key performance indicators including unit costs & total delivered cost.
- Preparation of annual budgets, forecasts and business plans (with appropriate challenge).
- Capital investment project assessments, approval and reporting.
- Financial administration, review & authorisation activities, including purchase orders, internal procedures etc.
- Attend & where necessary lead finance meetings with local managers
- Process review & Continuous Improvement activities.
- Deputise for the Senior Finance Manager when required.
What you'll need to succeed
To succeed in this role you will be a qualified or nearly qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA) with industry experience, this is not a suitable role for someone straight out of practice. You will very likely have manufacturing / engineering experience on your CV.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
Above average salary of £40,000 - £45,000
Access to a car leasing scheme through the business
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's