|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Richmond upon Thames, London|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Inc Share Options|
|Reference:||NH 39493 FH_1606498501|
|Contact Name:||Nick Hallworth|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2020 17:35|
£40- £45kpa plus great benefits, including share options
Our client, who hold an instantly recognisable brand name are looking for recruit an ambitious and motivated Part Qualified/ Finalist/ Newly Qualified Finance Analyst. This is a key role within the brand and will have a global remit. The business also prides itself on its culture and future internal prospects.
Key Duties: -
* Produce & distribute weekly performance reporting on a timely basis for general performance.
* Attend the weekly performance review meetings and support the Finance Manager on the building of commercial models to support insights and business plans/cases.
* Proactively produce ad-hoc reporting requests in a timely basis flagging where necessary time constraints.
* Assist Finance Manager during the planning and forecast process constantly striving to identify improvements.
* Continually improve and simplify reporting insights and models - review current models and look for ways to automate and improve to save on time without compromising accuracy.
* Be proactive in building relationships within the teams.
Those interested will have demonstrable analytical experience and be progressing through their finance studies (CIMA/ACCA). Our client has a reputation for progressing the careers of those that show drive and determination and obviously achieve results. Employees, enjoy the professional but fun working environment and are very much made to feel part of a successful team dynamic.
A fast track career path will be on offer for those that impress and achieve the desired results. The business has a clearly defined vision in place and whoever is successful in their application, will play a pivotal role in achieving these business objectives and goals.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Commercial Finance Analyst
£40000.00 - £48000.00 per annum + bonus
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Trading Finance Business Partner
£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus, bens