£70000 - £90000 per annum
17 days ago
Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models.
Comprehensive analysis and execution on deals from inception to close.
The client has long standing footprints in the real estate sector that is now looking to expand into gaming & tech. The existing team is made of finance, legal and tax (including some ops and compliance) based predominantly in Europe. A normal day will comprise of analysis of M&A opportunities and their execution.
* Preparation and maintenance of detailed corporate and project financial models;
* Performance of quantitative and qualitative project and investment case analysis, including financial and commercial due diligence;
* Research and preparation of high-quality corporate and project-specific presentations;
* Support deal execution, including deal structuring, documentation and post-close deal monitoring and reporting;
* Dealing with external advisers such as accountants, lawyers, bankers, property agents;
* Support portfolio companies and assets in specific projects, including add-on M&A, financing, refinancing but also more operational financial functions and business development;
* Support Managing Director, London in management of the finance relationships
* Maintain a personal network within the finance community that provides access to business intelligence in support to the clients objectives
* Support Managing Director, London and M&A team with other tasks and projects as required from time to time.
* Outstanding financial modelling and analytical skills;
* Focus on attention to detail, balanced by an ability to take a strategic view;
* Excellent presentation preparation and delivery skills;
* Strong business valuation, finance and accounting knowledge;
* Strong interpersonal skills to manage a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
* Min 3-4 years' prior experience in consultancy, practice or corporate/investment banking including meaningful exposure to the sports betting, gambling and gaming sector, both online and retail.
* Highly self-motivated and able to work well under pressure.
Competitive salary and bonus.