£40000 - £45000 per annum
8 days ago
The finance analyst will work closely within the team, working to build effective relationships across the finance function and other disciplines with a keen focus on continuous improvement and the customer experience.
Our client is a well known brand recognised for offering high-quality consumer goods. As a business, they are well-recognised for providing state of the art training and development opportunities as well as excellent progression within a continuously growing team.
The finance analyst is responsible for the following:
- Independently conducting analysis ensuring that the data and numbers are correct.
- Presenting data in a clear format.
- Taking ownership of elements of presentations helping to develop the key messages for stakeholders with insightful data analytics.
- Communicating clearly in a concise and structured manner contributing to all types of meetings, including presentations, discussions, facilitation, workshops etc. and can deal with a wide range of stakeholders in all these meetings.
- Effectively dealing with Head of level stakeholders and below. B
- Building knowledge of how their work contributes to the overall group financial position
- Support the quarterly/monthly forecast and reporting process working closely with the commercial finance team to understand key business trends.
- Support the business consolidation process, including review of performance against budget and forecast.
- Continuous development and improvement of weekly/monthly reporting and analysis against key performance KPIs.
The successful candidate will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Analytical Problem Solving
- Commercial and Financial Acumen - understands the key value drivers in an organisation and is able to relate these to the underlying financials.
- Stakeholder Management - demonstrated ability to adeptly manage complex stakeholder requirements to tight deadlines.
Competitive basic + package and additional company benefits.
Working from home/flexible working