|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Bevan|
|Job Published:||October 07, 2020 14:49|
The role is focused on product costing, investment analysis, auditing of ongoing projects, internal reporting and ad hoc financial analysis as seen fit for the current on going projects.
In the role you will also be required to provide and interpret unbiased, independent analysis of current and future business cases to support and drive business forward. Working with the wider business and key stakeholders.
My client is a global organisation that spans across several countries and is widely thought of as a market leader in there field of expertise.
- Cost analysis and processes development
- Support Investment analysis and decision making processes
- Support daily reports requirements to management team
- Support Internal controls of processes and procedures
- Support Project administration and financial support to project managers
- Provide high quality support service for management on all aspects of finance; combining accounting and business management.
- Provide timely, accurate and concise management reports covering profit and loss statement, balance sheet, cash flow as well as business unit reports knowledge.
- Act as a member of the Operational team and serve as a strategic business partner providing valuable input to the strategic direction of the operating unit.
Full accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
3-5 years experience in Finance, Audit, Financial planning or Management Accounting
Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ability to drive changes across businesses - forward thinker
Career progression opportunities.
Chance to join a leading global organisation.
Fantastic employee benefits.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's