|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Location:||Bury, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£38000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Olivia Greer|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2020 11:13|
The main remit of this Finance Analyst role based close to Bury will be to provide analytical support to the Finance Director and senior management team, along with maintaining and developing the business' reporting tools.
We are looking to speak to finance analysts with experience of working in similar analytical roles within a manufacturing environment.
This business is a real success story, operating in a vital industry and producing market leading consumer goods.
Based close to Bury, the company has experienced an accelerated period of growth and partners with some of the leading names on the uk retail market.
The team are inclusive, innovative, and constantly looking for ways to improve / thrive in this fast paced environment.
If you are looking to work in a close knit team, be part of a thriving company with impressive growth plans, and work on a flexible basis, this is an ideal employer for you.
The key responsibilities for this Finance Analyst role will be to work really closely with the sales and marketing team to look for strengths, weaknesses and opportunities to aid the continued growth of the business.
You will not get involved with month end but you will be a key part of the finance team, partnering with other departments daily.
You will be systems savvy, able to drive improvements and efficient working practices.
The successful candidate for this Finance Analyst role based close to Bury will be:
- A CIMA / ACCA qualified accountant
- Capable of developing very strong relationships with finance and none finance colleagues
- Provide concise summary reporting to the Senior team whilst partnering the wider business to provide people with the business information tools to succeed in their role
- Ideally have some experience of working in a similar analytical role within a manufacturing business
- Understand key concepts in the manufacturing industry such as product costing / bill of materials
- Become the 'go-to' in the team for insightful and accurate business information
- A proactive forward thinker with strong Excel and Access skills
- A brilliant communicator, able to translate complex topics easily to the wider business
- This vibrant and busy Finance Analyst role will be part of a hugely successful North Manchester business, the salary will be £40,000 - £45,000 dependent on experience.
- You will also have the flexibility to enjoy both home and office working as part of this dynamic team.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Commercial Finance Analyst
£50000 - £55000 per annum
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Commercial Finance Manager
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + bonus
Corporate Finance Manager
£80000 - £90000 per annum + Car