|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Contact Name:||William Jermyn|
|Job Published:||April 07, 2020 16:25|
Great opportunity for a newly qualified accountant looking to develop their commercial skills in a highly talented and forward-looking finance team in Taunton as a Finance Analyst.
Michael Page are pleased to be working with a large, growing manufacturing and production business in Taunton to recruit a Finance Analyst into their team.
The Finance Analyst will:
- Provide accurate, high quality financial analysis, providing insightful information and recommendations to aid operational efficiency, cost control and to identify areas of potential revenue growth.
- Prepare accurate monthly financial reports with reliable conclusions to drive operational and financial performance.
- Prepare accurate budget and forecast models by understanding business drivers to improve budget and forecast accuracy.
- Prepare monthly P&Ls, ensuring all postings for accruals and prepayments are accurately posted and reconciled.
- Prepare and analyse financial and operational KPI's.
- Communicate effectively in a courteous and timely manner and ensuring that all company policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required to support the business.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft packages, Excel in particular
- Experience of working with large data sets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Competitive salary and attractive benefits package.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
UK Finance Director
£60000.00 - £85000.00 per annum + car and bonus
Finance Business Partner
£60000 - £65000 per annum + PMI, Pension, Parking, 25 days holiday
Finance Analyst/Management Accountant
Port Talbot, Neath Port Talbot
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + excellent benefits