£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + bonus and benefits
27 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Your new company
I am currently working with one of the worlds largest private education providers. Currently operating at a minimum of 15 acquisitions a year they are working to double the number of assets in their portfolio by 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business in growth in a role offering brilliant exposure to the wider business and reporting into the Head of FP&A.
Your new role
You will be responsible for a wide range of commercially focused finance duties and responsibilities including:
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders to provide insightful analysis to inform business decisions
- Model, analyse and forecast on the key metrics to support budgeting and forecasting activity
- Design and re-balance scorecards include KPI tracking and performance
- Collection of company wide information for annual and quarterly reporting.
- Challenge financial projections for acquisitions, expansions and new builds
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be a qualified finance professional with a proven track record in analytically focused positions within international businesses. You will need strong excel skills including macros and data modelling and the ability to partner and challenge senior stakeholders in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
What you'll get in return
You will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in a business with a truly global reach in a role that gives scope to truly engage with the business and influence strategic decision making. This is a dynamic, growing business providing excellent internal and external exposure and opportunity to develop.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.