|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Garfield|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2020 16:46|
Main duties include:
* Providing value adding financial insight, support and challenge to the operational teams by building effective working relationships at all levels, including Senior Managers
* Playing an active role and owning parts of the operational budget and quarterly forecast process, understanding key drivers for cost variances etc.
* Producing management accounts (both P&L and capex) for the business area supporting on a timely and accurate basis, also producing insightful commentary and carrying out period end review meetings with budget holders
* Business partnering Operational Directors and senior leadership teams in decision making for commercial contracts, business reviews and ad hoc analysis etc.
Key skills & experience required:
* Finalist or newly qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA
* Strong academic record, including a 2.1 degree
* Experience of management accounts, analysis & commentary
* Confident and credible, capable of building relationships with a range of stakeholders, including senior management
* Strong team player
* Ability to translate complex data into simple and clear messaging
* Personable, diligent and credible character
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly sought-after industry leader, going from strength to strength in an increasingly competitive market. You'll benefit from working in a transparent, development lead environment, where you will be given the chance to learn new skills in a different area of finance every 18 months.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's