|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Karo De Schryver|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2020 13:18|
Finance Analyst for a Retail company specialised in Beauty products !
Your new company
At the moment I`m recruiting a new Finance Analyst for a Retail specialised in beauty products. The company is growing rapidly online and will be launching a new product range later this year ! It is an iconic brand to work for and an excellent timing to join the business. The Finance Analyst role is a newly created role that will provide analysis, insight and supporting the different business lines.
Your new role
- Business partner to the different business lines providing them an insightful analysis, communicating findings and supporting the teams
- Build the financials to support the development of new products to ensure the business invests wisely
- Budgets & forecasting
- Produce month-end accounts and reports
- Work on ad hoc projects to support the growth
What you'll need to succeed
For this role I`m looking for:
- CIMA or ACCA newly qualified (2018, 2019 or 2020)
- Excellent communicator
- Strong Excel skills
- SAP exeprience is an advantage
- Multitasker - hands-on - able to work under pressure to tight deadlines - motivated
What you'll get in return
The new member of the FP&A team will have the potential to significantly impact the business. You will have direct access to colleagues at all levels of the business. You will embrace the opportunities and add value to the role that offers significant breadth and opportunity for development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Karo now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits
West London, London
£43000 - £47000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
£50000 - £60000 per annum
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum