City of London, London
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + bonus + benefits
20 days ago
Hays Senior Finance
Finance Analyst, central London £45-55k, newly / recently qualified
A vibrant international technology business based in the City of London is recruiting a newly qualified Finance Analyst. This is a highly regarded company which works with premium businesses internationally. With revenues of £500bn in FY17, over 80% of which are from outside of the Asia market this business has a presence in more than 20 countries and sites on three continents.
As a Finance Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering across the whole business ensuring cots are controlled
- Creation of annual and Mid-term budgets
- Assisting in the preparation of management reporting packs at month end
- Key player in setting up new projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Newly qualified ACA / CIMA / ACCA (0-2 years pqe)
- Confident communicator
- Able to work with non finance
- Interested in working for a varied business in an ever changing role.
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a dynamic and entrepreneurial agency which is well positioned within the technology space. They offer flexible working hours and the opportunity to add value in a well set up and highly regarded brand. This is a great opportunity for a newly qual who is interested to build a career in the a forward thinking role, working for a market leader in an ever changing sector.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Nicolette Solomou now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.