|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Toby Sweeney|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 18:12|
We are currently recruiting for a market leading company based on the outskirts on London, the business is truly global providing opportunities to move into the Central London office in the future. Strong academic background is imperative for this position, as well as enterprising ambitious individual who wants a clear progression pathway (as well as mentorship within a worldwide scheme).
* Business case preparation, Scenario modelling & evaluation.
* Lead financial business case development, Cost modelling, including treasury and tax considerations.
* Provision of data analytics with Contract Managers.
* Quarterly forecast cycle and resultant gap closing activity.
* Ad Hoc duties as suggested by the Finance Manager.
* Part Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA).
* Analytical experience.
* Strong Academic Profile.
This opportunity could provide you a chance to develop in one of the largest global companies, as well as clear progression, the opportunity to work alongside senior Finance & non-Finance team members will provide excellent career preparation. If you harbour the ambition to progress & have the intellect to back this drive up, this is the ideal position.
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Part-Time Finance Director
Barking and Dagenham, London
£90000.00 - £110000.00 per annum + Pro Rata 3 days + bens
Finance Manager (facilities)
£400.00 - £500.00 per day
Part-Time Finance Manager (Immediate Start)
City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + FTE
£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
£45000 - £48000 per annum