|Job Title:||Finance Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Jack Loades|
|Job Published:||October 05, 2019 10:38|
The Commercial Analyst will play a key part in the development and communication of company strategy, efficiencies and commercial opportunities.
This is an excellent chance to join a fast growing business, and play an important role in the future growth.
My client is one of the most exciting businesses in the North West, achieving a fantastic rate of growth over the previous few years, with ambitious rates of growth forecast over the next five years.
They are a people focused business, who offer a fast paced and dynamic working environment. With fun and exciting work space and working culture, they reward hard work with investment in their teams, and career development.
The Commercial Finance Analyst will be a varied and exciting role, combining financial business partnering across the organisation with commercial influence and decision making. They key aspects of the role will include;
- Creation and implementation of management KPI's for driving monthly performance
- Analyse and communicate performance drivers through the business
- Implementation of new performance data system tools
- Support commercial projects and business acquisition decision making
- Business partner with the wider business to support financial and strategic decision making through different departments, and senior stakeholders in the business
- provide commentary of variances and trends thought the business, adding insight and value with your support
Due to the range of the responsibilities within the role, it is the successful candidate should;
- Be qualified with ACCA/CIMA/ACA
- Strong reporting and modelling skills
- Good academic record
- Experience in fast paced working environments
- Experience with PowerBI/Tableau would be beneficial
The Ideal candidate will also be;
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Commercial aware
- Detail orientated with excellent analytical skills
- Ambitious and driven to improve company performance
- Team player
- Inquisitive, and able to challenge existing processes and procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business on the verge of rapid expansion. And a chance to influence senior stakeholders within the business, and promotional opportunities
Paying £40-50k depending on experience